The Co-op construction team held its annual charity awards dinner at Old Trafford Football Club recently, with a fun night of food and dancing.
The annual event is a thank you for our suppliers who work hard all year round to build and maintain our Food stores, Funeral homes, depots and offices. It also highlights the work that’s been done in construction, and future developments.
It was all for a very good cause too as suppliers and colleagues dug deep to buy tables and bid in the auctions, raising over £130,000 for two charities – the We Love Manchester Emergency Fund and the Make a Wish Foundation.
The seven award winning suppliers announced were:
- Main Contractor of the Year for Food – Weatherheads
- Main Contractor of the Year for Funeralcare – ASF Bespoke
- Direct Supplier of the Year – Epta UK
- Consultant of the Year – Henry Rileys
- Outstanding Individual Contribution – Phil Holland (Kingfisher)
- Best Health & Safety Innovation – Dartmouth
- Best Overall Health & Safety Performance – Kingfisher