You’ll have heard by now about our new HR and payroll system, MyHR, launching across our business over the coming weeks.
You should already have received a colleague pack with all of the information you need about the changes to the system.
MyHR will improve our outdated HR systems and puts you in control of your HR data. It will allow you to view and change your personal information and view your payslips online anytime, anywhere, on either a work or personal device.
We’ve already successfully launched MyHR to our Insurance colleagues back in March, but during October and November, we’ll be launching the system to the rest of the Co-op:
- Thursday 5 October – Support Centre, CLS and all people managers
- Monday 9 October – Funeralcare and Logistics
- During November – Food Stores
Our cutover period, where we switch off our current HR system, starts today, Wednesday 20 September, until the first go-live on 5 October. You won’t be able to make any changes in the system during this time.
The cutover checklist was issued to all people managers last month, so you should have already been preparing for this.
The first payday on the new system for everyone will be 26 October – although this will be ‘behind-the-scenes’ for Food store colleagues until their launch at the end of October and into November.
Colleagues who currently get paper payslips will still get them until early 2018, as moving to electronic payslips will be phased.
Some colleagues may notice differences in their October payslips for a few reasons:
- Colleagues on arrears pay will get their two ‘catch-up’ pay – you should already know about this from your colleague pack
- Colleagues on the 1% minimum pension contribution will increase to 2% in October – letters are being sent to all impacted colleagues over the next week or so
- Some colleagues may now qualify for a different rate of holiday pay – we’ve told you about this detail in your colleague pack
Accessing the system
If you don’t have a Co-op email address, you’ll need to let us know your preferred email address, so that we can send you your password for MyHR.
Support and guidance will be tailored to each business area, so look out for more information around the launch.
If you need any advice now, contact HR Shared Services on 0330 606 1011 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HRD – HR Shared Services, Delivery & Ops