Our policies around managing colleague health and absence have been updated. We’re also introducing a new mental health policy.
The new policies are:
- Absence policy
- Short-term sickness process
- Ongoing absence process
- Unauthorised absence policy (replaces AWOL policy)
- Unauthorised absence process
- Mental health policy (new)
They’ve been updated to:
- Make it easier for you to find what you need
- Highlight key process steps where relevant
- Harmonise previously different versions for Group and Insurance colleagues
When do the changes happen?
Our new managing colleague health and absence policies are now live and can be found on the intranet and colleague website.
If you have any questions please contact your manager or ER Services.
We promised to update all our HR policies by the end of 2017 – around 60 altogether. This is the last policy release of the programme, so we’re pleased to confirm that all HR policies have now been updated.