Today we start our phased launch of our new MyHR payroll and HR system across the Co-op.
We’ve already successfully launched MyHR to our Insurance colleagues back in March, now we’re ready to launch to the rest of the Co-op:
- Today (5 October) – Support Centre, Legal Services and Life Planning, and all people managers. You can access the system here and you’ll need to use your MyRecruit username and password. Don’t worry if you don’t know it as there is a ‘forgot password’ option. If you’re a store manager, you’ll access MyHR differently so please see the bulletins for more information
- Monday 9 October – Food depots. You’ll receive your username and password to the email address you’ve given us
- Tuesday 10 October – Funeralcare. You’ll receive your username and password to the email address you’ve given us
- During November – Food stores. You’ll receive your username and password to the email address you’ve given us
The first payday on the new system for everyone will be 26 October – although this will be managed by HR Shared Services for Food store colleagues until your launch in November when we’ll roll-out your usernames and password.
Payroll cut-off for October payday will be 12 noon on 12 October, so any changes need to be in by then.
Colleagues who currently get paper payslips will still get them for three months after their business area goes live. You’ll get a guide with your October paper payslip as there will be a few differences.
Some colleagues may notice differences in their October payslips for a few reasons:
- Colleagues on arrears pay will get your two weeks ‘catch-up’ pay – you should already know about this from your colleague pack and letter
- Colleagues on the 1% minimum pension contribution will increase to 2% in October – letters have been sent to all impacted colleagues (from 18 September)
- Some colleagues may now qualify for a different rate of holiday pay – we’ve told you about this detail in your colleague pack
Accessing the system
Visit coop.co.uk/myhr to access the system.
If you don’t have a Co-op email address, you’ll need to let us know your preferred email so that we can send you your password for MyHR.
Support and guidance is tailored to each business area, so look out for more information around the launch and on the Co-op colleague website.
If you need any advice now, contact HR Shared Services on 0330 606 1001 or email us at email@example.com
HRD – HR Shared Services, Delivery & Ops