We need to get better at saying thank you for the great work you do, and for living our Ways of Being Co-op every day.
What we’ve already done
Last year colleagues across Co-op trialled our Everyday thank you boxes to help recognise colleagues for Being Co-op in the moment. The boxes included thank you cards, posters, badges, gift bags, wine bags, and the famous Thank you for Being Co-op selfie frame.
Here’s what colleagues thought of the boxes:
- 84% of colleagues said they were well received and appreciated by colleagues.
- 73% agreed that having the box had helped them be better at saying thank you.
- Gifts like wine, chocolate and vouchers do still matter and are appreciated by colleagues, although thank you cards were the most popular item in all areas.
What we’re going to do in 2018
- Through January and February we’ll be giving out 325 boxes across the organisation. You’ll also be able to order more items for the boxes from your own budget by emailing email@example.com
- We’ll also be launching something really exciting to say thank you to those colleagues who’ve gone above and beyond. Look out for more information at the end of January.
I look forward to us saying thank you much more to all of you in 2018.
Chief HR Officer