We know our colleagues are amazing people. The 1,838 award nominations we’ve received over the last six weeks have not only confirmed that, but made us realise just how special the people we’ve got working for Co-op are.
Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to nominate.
We’ve read some incredible examples of how our colleagues across Co-op are living the Ways of Being Co-op every day and going above and beyond to help members, customers, colleagues and communities.
So now all the nominations are in, it’s time for the judging.
How are they judged?
We’ll do our best to make sure that every nomination is thought about carefully and everyone is given an opportunity to succeed. Here’s the shortlisting and judging process:
Step 1 – Initial shortlist – Thank you for Being Co-op project team
Step 2 – Shortlists presented to panels made up of colleagues across Co-op
Step 3 – Final judging – Co-op Executive
When will the winners be told?
- We’ll be making decisions on the finalists in the next few weeks.
- Decisions on the winners will be made mid-late April 2018.
We’ll obviously share their stories with you so please look out for them.
What will the winners get?
- A unique Co-op experience – each winner will have the opportunity to work with us to create a special experience that only our Co-op can offer. This could be anything from a five star chef cooking a meal in the family home to visiting one of our suppliers abroad. Whatever floats your boat! These experiences will take place between May and September 2018.
- Special AGM invite – you’ll be invited as a special guest to our AGM on Saturday 19 May 2018 where we’ll be celebrating our award winners.
- Afternoon tea – a celebratory afternoon tea will be held on the day of the AGM for those award winners who’d like to attend.
If you want a reminder of all the categories, please have a look at this Thank you for Being Co-op information pack.
Colleague Engagement Specialist