From today (Tuesday 20 March) our Funeralcare member benefits just got better!
We’ve changed the 5% reward to exclusive member prices which means members get money off right then and there – at the time of arranging and paying for a funeral or buying a funeral plan with us.
As Steve Murrells said in our five-year plan, we want to lead the market. Making funerals more affordable (but still with high standards of service and care), and being open about the cost, is one of the ways we’re going to do this.
So, what exactly do our members get?
Our members will save at least £150 when arranging and paying for a funeral or buying a funeral plan with us.
Our colleague members will get an even bigger discount:
- £700 off when you arrange the funeral of an immediate family member
- £400 off when buying a funeral plan for you or an immediate family member
- If you pass away in service, then we’ll cover the costs of your funeral
- Plus we’ll give 1% of what you spend to your local community
How to save
- A colleague member must be the person arranging the funeral or paying for the plan on behalf of an immediate family member.
- You’ll need to show us your colleague membership card.
Visit our benefits portal to find out more.
What do we mean by ‘immediate family’?
- A spouse or partner living at the same address
- Children, step-children and adopted children*
- Parents, step-parents, parents-in-law and step parents-in-law
- Grandparents and step-grandparents
- Siblings and step-siblings
This is all part of our commitment to making our benefits fairer for everyone and doing right by our members, colleagues and their families.
*Co-op Funeralcare doesn’t charge for funerals of children under the age of 18 but third-party fees may apply.
Please read our terms and conditions for more details.