The big day is nearly here – our AGM (Annual General Meeting) is taking place in Manchester on Saturday.
Even if you can’t join us in person, you don’t need to miss out – this year you can watch the meeting live and find everything you need to know about the AGM on our new app. Just search for ‘Co-op Events’ in your app store.
If you’ve told us you’re coming to the AGM:
- remember to bring your Co-op membership card and another form of ID like a bank card
- download our app to use during the event
- check what items you can and can’t bring to the meeting
Here’s what to expect on the day:
Registration and networking (from 8.30am)
Remember to bring your Co-op membership card and another form of ID
Marketplace (8.30 – 3pm)
Join us in our marketplace after our formal AGM and find out more about what our businesses have been up to. Our Food, Insurance, Funeralcare, Legal Services, Digital and Electrical businesses will all be there, along with the Co-op community and campaigns teams and our Members’ Council.
You’ll get to taste our new summer food range and meet other co-ops including Divine, Glenwyvis whiskey and gin distillery, Hulme Community Garden Centre and the Co-op Credit Union.
The ever popular Members’ Inn will also be there, serving a sample sized selection of Co-op Fairtrade wines and member designed beers and gin.
Workshops (both 9-10am)
You don’t need to register for our workshops, but spaces are limited so first come first served:
- Financial performance – A chance to find out more about how our businesses performed in 2017
- Members’ Council – Come and meet the people that represent you and your community. It’s a chance to listen to their thoughts and share your views about how our members can be more involved in our Co-op
AGM meeting (10.30am – 1.30pm)
Hear our Chair, CEO and Council President review the year, ask any questions and have your say by voting on the motions.
Don’t forget you can get involved and stay up to date on social media using #coopagm