We recently launched our Best Price Guarantee, to tackle funeral affordability and to give our clients even better value for money. Following an overwhelmingly positive response from our colleagues and clients, we’ve extended it to include our Funeral Plans and Probate services.
So, what does this mean?
The great news is that we don’t need to make any changes to our Funeral Plans or Probate services because we believe they’re already the most competitively priced on the market.
We’re proud of our Funeral Plans because they:
- are fully guaranteed for both burial and cremation. Meaning that all 3rd party costs are fully covered in the future. Not just a contribution
- have flexible and affordable payment options
- include our unique Co-op commitment, for any clients that choose to pay in instalments over 2-25 years. No other provider can offer this benefit so other instalment plans are not comparable to ours
We’re proud of our Probate services because:
- we have a fixed price for probate
- we can secure and insure vacant properties, to give families peace of mind
- we’ll pay for the funeral, and give the deposit back to the client within 28 days from the estate of the person who has died
If anyone finds a like for like Funeral Plan or Probate service at a lower price, we promise to beat it – that’s our best price guarantee.
Leading the market to tackle funeral affordability
As the UK’s leading funeral director, we’re continuing to make our services as affordable as we can. These new initiatives are part of our Stronger Co-op, Stronger Communities ambition to tackle funeral affordability and we’ll be doing, even more, to address the issue across Britain.
Head of Propositions, Funeral and Life Planning