Read our digital version of the magazine to find out about:
- how stores in Leeds are making sure the food they can’t sell benefits their communities
- the amazing impact our Halloween spooky snacks can make on our communities
- Kieran Lister’s experience of Latitude festival – he’s a Home Claims Customer Adviser for Co-op Insurance and winner of VIP tickets
- how we’re welcoming Nisa into the Co-op family
- how we switched to 100% outdoor-bred own-brand fresh pork in our shops
Remember to let us know what you think about the issue, and send any stories / pictures you’d like to see included in a future editions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Writer and Editor, October edition of Let’s Talk About Food