By Stuart McPherson, Content Producer – Internal Communications
The latest edition’s landing in stores, depots and the support centre this week, or you can check it out online.
Here are just some of the articles you can read to find out more about what’s happening within Food:
- Paul Gerrard, Co-op Campaigns and Public Affairs Director, explains why campaigning at Co-op matters
- Chris Whitfield, Chief Operating Officer for Retail, shares why he and his team are so determined to improve life for colleagues and their communities
- We take a look at some festival favourites and how we plan to live up to our 2018 pop-up shop success
- With hints of exotic ingredients and pops of vibrant colour, see how we’ll deliver a twist on some familiar favourites with our exciting summer food range
- Hear from Thomas Barnes, Store Manager at Grasmere Co-op, on what it means to run a Super Tourist shop
- Read about our first new Co-op business since 2006, Co-op Health – and why health and wellbeing remain a priority for our members
While we’re busy planning for the rest of 2019, we’d love to hear any ideas or stories you want to share. Please email email@example.com.