By David Dopson, Content Producer – Internal Communications
The latest edition’s landing in stores, depots and the support centre this week, or you can check it out here.
Here are just some of the articles you can read to find out more about what’s happening within Food:
- Dan Lee and Dan McGinley quiz Food CEO Jo Whitfield about her Co-op faves and what’s in the pipeline for Food
- We caught up with recent MBE recipient Frank Norris to talk about Co-op Academies
- Find out about how to develop new skills to moving up the career ladder from our #BeingCoop Apprentice of the Year – James Allen
- Rowan McPhail, from our Data & Insights team, talks to us about our new Offers service – a super-easy way to bag a bargain
- Store Manager, Trevor Rigley, gives us an insight to what life is like working at our festival store
We’d love to hear any ideas or stories you want to share, especially those great Being Co-op examples. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.