By Gary Dewin, People Director
Looking after you is one of our top priorities as a business. We want to make sure you have access to services, help, guidance and support whenever you need it.
That’s why we partnered with LifeWorks last year, who provide expert services, products and discounts right at your fingertips wherever you are.
Take a look at what some of our colleagues have had to say about how they get the most out of LifeWorks.
LifeWorks offer a broad range of support no matter what you’re going through:
- there are wellbeing programmes to help you with anxiety, stress and depression
- they have advice, articles and resources for worries about family, health, life, money and work
- they give you and your easy family access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), which is a 24/7 confidential freephone line, there to support you with anything you need
LifeWorks also offer a range of offers, discounts and perks to help you save and stretch your money a bit further, including:
- huge discounts on cinema tickets from Odeon, Vue, Cineworld and more
- cashback on hundreds of online and high-street brands
- discounts on giftcards and exclusive offers on products and services
To celebrate, we’re giving away some goodies including:
- tickets to our It’s OK not to be OK event in Manchester and a Woosah kit to take back to your team
- £50 Co-op gift card
- 2x Costa gift cards to enjoy with your colleagues
- 2x batches of cinema tickets to enjoy with your colleagues
To take part, take a picture of yourself and your team celebrating LifeWorks with one of our posters and send to us at HR_Wellbeing@coop.co.uk or share them on Yammer in the Colleague Wellbeing group. You have until the end of October to enter and we’ll select the winners at random from all of those that enter.