By Chris Whitfield, Food COO
This weekend, we’re expanding Double Discount to offer 20% off all own brand and branded products in our stores on Friday 3 and Saturday 4 July.
We know it’s been a challenging time recently, but your hard work, resilience and strength is truly recognised, so a heartfelt thank you to you all. We hope everyone can take full advantage and enjoy an unlimited Double Discount.
The very best Food offers
We’ve some incredible deals available if you want to start planning your shopping list for the weekend, with some examples of what you will pay:
- Co-op Strawberries punnet – £2 to £1.60
- Pringles – £1.50 to £1.20
- Old El Paso Fajita Kit – £2 to £1.60
- Surf Bold – £5 to £4
- Co-op Pink Grapefruit & Elderflower Gin Liqueur – £10 to £8
- Cathedral City Mature Cheddar – £2.75 to £2.20
- Nescafe Gold – £4 to £3.20
Don’t forget your Membership card! Terms and conditions apply.
More discounts at your fingertips
There are also plenty of other offers and discounts available for colleagues to benefit from, across all our businesses including:
- Insurance –25% off home insurance, 25% off pet insurance for the first year (reducing to 20% off in following years) and 15% off motor insurance
- Legal –
- 5% off Will writing, Lasting Powers of Attorney and fixed fee family law services
- £100+ off probate & estate administration, or 5% whichever is greater
- Funeralcare – £700 off when arranging the funeral for an immediate family member, and £400 off a funeral plan for you and your immediate family members
Information about each of these, along with details about how to redeem them can be discovered via LifeWorks, our Employee Assistance Programme. LifeWorks also offer a range of discounts, cashback and deals from other brands.
Here are some of my favourites:
- Looking to get fit? Les Mills On Demand – 30 days free + 25% discount off ongoing subscription
- You can even treat yourself to some new workout gear, as there’s up to 12% cashback available from JD Sports and Nike
- Music lovers can get a 15% discount off everything at Sonos, or 20% off products from JBL
- Why not indulge in some TLC as The Body Shop has 20% off full priced items
- Fancy learning a new skill? Skillshare has 30% off its annual membership
- If you need some new furniture, you can get 6% cashback from Wayfair
All of these offers, plus hundreds more are only available through LifeWorks, so if you aren’t signed up already, please check out the information available here.
LifeWorks also offer a free confidential helpline to anyone who needs to talk to someone about anything – from financial worries, sleeping problems or if you’re feeling stressed. Please reach out and use the service if you need support. You can call them for free on 0800 069 8854.