Last Tuesday (7 August) we celebrated the graduation of our latest Shining Stars programme cohort at an event in 1 Angel Square.
These 24 colleagues demonstrated how we can achieve great results working as One Co-op, as for the first time this year the programme was expanded outside of Food across all of Co-op.
Shining Stars accelerates the development of talented and high-potential colleagues who have the ability and aspiration to develop into a broader or more senior role in the near future. It’s a ten month commitment, giving candidates exposure to different parts of the business, cross-functional learning, and development in personal and commercial effectiveness.
As well as personal coaching, attending skills and networking events, our Shining Stars had to work on a real-life business project that will deliver commercial impact. They were split into four groups and each group presented the incredible work and value they have returned to the business through their projects.
Congratulations to all of our 2018 Shining Stars:
- Steve Caddell – Supply Chain Manager – Portfolio and Events
- Matt Pitt – Project Manager
- Hayley Baggaley – Senior Category Manager
- Matthew Topping – Store Manager
- Rob Shorter – Market Insight Manager
- James Powell – Corporate Development Accountant
- Kirsty Ezady – Area Manager
- Harriet Kershaw – Commercial Development Manager – Process
- Michaela Kurkiewicz – Principal Service Manager
- Dean Anderson – Regional Manager
- Adam Dowrick – Field Risk Support Officer
- Joseph Walker – Buyer
- Hannah Keating – Buyer
- Andrew Brown – CFSMS IT Programme Implementation Manager
- Collin Verschoor – Store Manager
- Daniel Lee – Store manager
- Therese Holden – Senior Technical Lead
- Richard Martin – Exec Services Manager
- Jackson Mills – Store Manager
- Rebecca Sykes – Channel and Planning Manager
- Joe Morris – Area Manager (12 month secondment)
- John Battersby – Buyer
- Paul Schofield – Test & Implementation Manager
- Brian Robertson – Store Manager