There’s a huge amount going on in Q4, it’s:
- a busy trading period
- our Local Community Fund payout
- a critical time to build momentum to get the New Year off to a great start
We need to get smart to make the most of the opportunity, so we’re approaching it in a new way. For Q4, the Food and Brand marketing teams will think, plan and work as One Co-op to avoid duplication and make sure everything is really joined up for our customers and members.
Building on the theme of togetherness, we’ll focus on the idea of ‘better together’ to tell one Co-op story across three moments:
- Halloween is better together – as communities come together with food at the centre
- Giving is better together – as we celebrate the impact of our payout in November and thank our members
- Christmas is better together – turning the spotlight on our amazing food and moments it will help create
And all the while working together in a One Co-op way to bring the Co-op brand to life consistently across our campaigns and make Q4 a success.
Our first moment in Q4 is Halloween, when we see food bringing people together in the setting of one of our causes – truly showcasing stronger Co-op, stronger communities.
I’d like to thank the team for all their hard work on Q4 so far – it’s been a genuinely fantastic collaborative effort and we are seeing the results come through in the work.